What differentiates a thriving community from one that struggles? What formula can be employed by communities to increase their chances of long term vitality and growth? Through the exploration of key community and economic development interests like leadership, workforce development, entrepreneurship, civic engagement, community planning, and disaster preparedness, Extension agents discover and share evidence-based and promising practices that build upon existing strengths, while responding to community concerns.
Through various programs, our Extension agents offer a variety of engagement opportunities to help communities not just survive but prosper. We can help your community become a better place to live, work, and play.
- Kansas Small Business Development Center
- Housing and Credit Counseling Inc
- Small Business Resource
- State of Kansas Website
- Kansas Legislature
- Center for Engagement and Community Development
- KARL - Kansas Agriculture and Rural Leadership
- Huck Boyd National Institute for Rural Development
- Kansas Pride Program
- Census Data
- Kansas Extension Disaster Network
- Washburn Small Business Development Center
- Kansas University Small Business Development Center